Give Your Carpet A Deep Clean
Carpet Service Plans
3. Pre-treat traffic lanes and spots stains, and deodorize (pet stains and odors are treated as an additional service)
4. Deep scrub all areas to loosen embedded soil
5. Hot water extraction
6. Groom pile and speed dry with fans
Your Source for Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Please remove valuables, small items from areas to be serviced. You may vacuum if you would like, but we suggest allowing us to do it for you.
- Make this experience less stressful for your pets. Consider keeping them in a separate area during service. We are Animal Lovers and look forward to meeting your pets.
- Have an outside water source available if possible. If necessary we can use an indoor source.
We will move sofas, tables, chairs, and small furniture. After replacing furniture we may place protective blocks or plastic tabs under the feet. Please do not remove till floor is completely dry. We respect your space and belongings and take extra precautions to avoid mishaps.
We will not move a piece of furniture if it cannot be safely moved. This includes beds, dressers, large cabinets, and electronics. If in the future, furniture is rotated, we can return and clean the exposed unclean area at no extra charge.
We spend an average of 20 minutes per area with our standard service. Advanced stain and odor removal will require additional time and could make it necessary for us to return the following day to complete treatments depending on severity.